Reserve you spot! Register and pay now for SuperBase Sunday - $30.00!
In 2006, after being a dedicated Nia student for 5 years, Erin decided it was time to expand her experience beyond being a student, and became a White Belt certified teacher. She has taught regularly since the fall of 2007 and in 2010 earned both her Black Belt and Nia 5 Stages Certification. Trained in hatha yoga and bodywork (massage therapy, polarity, reflexology, shiatsu, postural alignment), Erin has a deep and playful curiosity of human anatomy and physiology (even teaching A&P at the NM School of Natural Therapeutics), movement potential, health and wellness. And, she loves to share the Nia Technique with Any Body! Come enjoy great music, fun, community and movement exploration in one of Erin's classes.
Education and Training
- Massage Therapy and Natural Therapeutics Specialist:
New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics, 2012
- Nia Black Belt Teacher Training: The Nia Technique, 2010
- Nia 5 Stages Certification Training: The Nia Technique, 2010
- Nia Brown Belt Teacher Training: The Nia Technique, 2009
- Nia Blue Belt Teacher Training: The Nia Technique, 2008
- Nia White Belt Teacher Training: The Nia Technique, 2006
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (200 hrs.): High Desert Yoga, 2005
- Bachelors of Arts, Anthropology & Sociology: Lewis & Clark College, 1994