An Autumn Nia Get-Away! October 11-14, 2018
at Vista Verde Retreat Center with Black Belt, Erin Damour, LMT & Chef/Yoga Instructor Brigita Lacovara
register online below!
Retreating into Natural Time
In Nia the concept of natural time is meant to give us the opportunity to be in the present moment and to discover our own way of learning, moving and being in the world. Natural time is a powerful principle that teaches us to move at our own pace, to our own depths and in response to our individual impulses. We stay connected to natural time by remaining connected to sensation; and, that is precisely what this weekend retreat invites you to do; move at your own pace for the weekend choosing what feels right for your body.
The following are included in the cost of the retreat (lodging is separate):
- Four 90-minute Nia Technique classes (no Nia experience required!), including information covering specific Nia Technique principles
- Friday Night Dance Party
- Arrival Reception & Sundowner, Daily Continental Breakfasts, Saturday Night Group Dinner (w/Chef Brigita Lacovara!)
- Coordination of additional activities (Earthships, Ojo Caliente, Taos activities...)
- Lodging: From $135–$55/night
- Therapeutic Massage w/Erin (Limited availability) $60/55 min. treatments
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Entrance Fee $33 (doesn’t include spa treatments)
- Earthship Self Guided Tour $8.00
- *Optional Add-on: Yoga and/or Crystal Bowl Meditation with Brigita ($TBD)
Lodging must be arranged directly with Vista Verde. Call or email Elizabeth at: (575) 758-2758 or email@example.com. Visit the website www.vistaverderetreat.com to view lodging and confirm these prices. Choose “Retreat Center” and drop down to the “Rates” link.
See brochure for more information.